1.12.2011

News Update for 2011

Regarding all the controversy about Ophiuchus and whether or not it will affect Astrology: The debate will go on a long time. My personal belief is that the Zodiac (All 12 signs) as we know them will remain the same. On a side note, I have been aware of this debate for a long time and I will continue to learn as much as I can and keep you all informed.  For updates and more information, visit our Facebook page.


When the yearlies were posted, a glitch occured. I'm so sorry for this oversight. A combination of errors occured and the yearlies had to been taken down. I apologize for this error and hope you all can understand. I'm working hard and will have them posted and re-edited first thing Monday morning - (Late Sunday night - PST).  


Sincerely,


Elizabeth